Thursday, November 6, 2008

Episode 189 - the one where they wonder how to tell if men are being sleazy or sweet... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Zombies!!! Hilarious that Kylie has a 'deep fear' of The Zombie. Zombie = Nice People Dressed Up Funny. Zombiephobia!! lol. Zombie detox? Lol.

K&K just spent a good 10 minutes talking about Zombies. (this must be the 'and stuff... ' part of the episode title)

I know why Katia has a fear of spiders!!! I know I know!

What?? No coffee table studio today?

Recording from Katia's bedroom lol. Katia cannot move? WHAT? Katia has a CLEANING LADY? What does your cleaning lady do Katia? laundry? clean bathroom? Is a cleaning lady in Paris expensive? I want a cleaning person. Maybe the husband can 'turn into' a cleaning person?

lol. Cleaning lady.. "poor little kitty". lol.

I would love to see the powerpoint of the K&K podcast!!!

I didn't realize that giving your number to a French guy is very complicated. So, Katia, when you first kissed the Muffin Man, was it assumed that he would be your husband?

Hahaha.. Katia is going to answer the kissing question!

Snow, i like snow. Ice, I do not like ice. Sleet, I do not like sleet.

Weee! this blog got a shout out again!

No comments:

 
Site Meter