Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Episode 193 - the one where Dani takes them on a european tour, and then they eat some chcolate... and stuff..

Dear K&K,
STOP KATIA STOP IT STOP IT! STOP PLAYING WITH THE POPPER STOPPER!

haha. love how Danni is explaining the large amount of candies. Oh blame us Katia for sending candies! Wow, Danni is an Emmy award winner. How exciting K&K has a celebrity in the coffee table studio. oooh. a screen writer. how cool!

I'm sorry Danni. Dani is your name. I just looked at the K&K website.

Can go to Belgium for a day. Awesome. On no! Belgium let you down Dani? You should have gone to see my friend Anna!

ooh oooh! Dani brings treats! Hersheyworld! I've been to Hersheyworld! Hershey Park is like 45 minutes away from me!

OMG! Chocolates with fresh clementines. Sounds so fabulous.

The Belgians are the biggest consumers of Diet Coke? Wow!

Awww! Symphony got a treat! How cute!

I am getting hungry too! boo. Lunch is in 15 minutes! I think I might go and buy something for lunch.. instead of eating my lunch.

OMG! Live streaming of K&K on Dec 6th? FABULOUS!

Whoa. Who are K&K talking to? I've already entered in my blog! ;-)

yea! Another blog plug! Hilarious how i'm going to be GOOGLED now.

Hello GOOGLED people!

No comments:

 
Site Meter