Monday, November 17, 2008

Episode 190 - the one where they argue about how early is too early to put up christmas decorations... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Sorry I've been absent! Busy bee here...

On with the show...

Why is there an intro? I HAVE M&M's and K&K DON'T.

I feel like Kylie is going to tell me a bedtime story when she starts talking about fall...

Christmas decorations ARE TOO EARLY to be out! I saw trees in Lowes in September!

I love how Kylie's birthday in September is a holiday.

Katia, please do not put up your Christmas tree! Does Symphony enjoy the tree?

Reply to Katia's question: I put up my tree after Thanksgiving... but I guess since France doesn't have Thanksgiving... I guess now it is ok....

hahaha.. Katia would cut down a tree from the side of the road... it makes me think of kidnapping something... Pull over, swiftly cut, throw in the trunk... speed off... lol. Leave no evidence.

Christmas toilet paper?? LOL! Love the holiday themed paper!

I love how "you people" = Americans. I say 'good bye' on the telephone.

I am soooooooo excited for December 6th! Holy cow! I wanted to come.. but I don't have $1000 for the plane ticket! I did seriously consider it.. and the husband said I could... but it just seems so much money for only a couple of days.

Intern throwdown! lol. Can I be the archivist? PLEASE? Since I'm listening to all the episodes and I'm a historian of K&K now?

How cook Kylie is going to Normandy. That's so nice that hotels are trusting. I love B&B's too. I just wish that most of them were not decorated so frilly and victorian. I got married at a B&B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE what you're doing! Thanks

Can i just say that i too have had the conversation with friends about how Americans don't say 'bye' on the phone they just hang-up. I would imagine that you often feel like the conversation isn't over and you've been hung up on...

 
Site Meter