Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Episode 192 - the one where they talk about saving the world... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Let's see how many episode I can get through today readers! I've been SO BUSY.
Need happy K&K.

Why does Kylie sound like her mouth is full of M&M's in the beginning? Hi Danni! Why are we talking about Kylie Minogue's sister for 5 minutes? I love Kylie. Kylie must be an popular Aussie name.

Hi Danni again! Ooh ooh. I am called "Marylander". Someone the other day called me a "good local girl". heh. Everybody in Maryland is from somewhere else. We are commonly referred to as transplants b/c everybody ends up in MD working for the government or they are in the military.

uh oh. Zombies again? AHHH! Chased by zombies. SCARY! That would soooooo freak me out! This scavenger hunt reminds me of a board game.

Wow, everybody is on sick leave. My next door coworker is on sick leave too!

Chocolate festival. mmm! Salon = getting your hair done. mmm... French mashed potatoes sound good. heh. French people like goo?

Yea! Shout out for my blog!

K&K cocktail. YUM.

No comments:

 
Site Meter