Thursday, November 6, 2008

Episode 188 - the one where they talk about creepy Paris... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Creepy Paris! They have got to talk about the catacombs!

Zombies on a Plane. lol.

Halloween was great here in the USA. I had 75 trick-or-treaters.

Cemetaries in Paris seem very, very creepy.

The Doll Museum?? That is freakin scary! A doll hospital? There used to be a Cabbage Patch Kid hospital I remember.

Catacombs! I remember the episode wher Kylie explains the bones and where they came from to create the catacomb.

I wonder if one of those medical museums has a model of Katia's toe?

The movie IT was SCARY!!!!! (I had a crush on Jonathan Brandis btw).

Poltergeist is the SCARIEST! Especially the part where they swim around the mud filled swimming pool... and the part where the tree attacks that boy!

A suicide bridge? K&K, you should really see the movie Waterloo Bridge!! Scary movie!

I don't understand this who French thing about wanting to chop off heads. Sooooooo creepy! Wow, a guillatine was used until the 1960's? Wow!

Zombies in Paris... I wonder if they drink wine and each cheese? I can imagine one sitting outside a cafe having an espresso. Well.. the zombie would probably more likely enjoy Starbucks.

1 comment:

KathyMac said...

::cracking up:: i wonder if we could put a mold of one of katia's toes in one of the (creepy) medical museums!

 
Site Meter