Monday, November 17, 2008

Episode 191 - the one where Kylie tells her Tale of Thievery... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
I hear the M&M's being dropped in the bowl... I just opened up a Halloween bag of M&M's too!

K&K, I've taken the ferry from Dover to Calais too! I got sick on the ferry! And I ate for the first time a sandwich with yogurt in it!

mm.. Rolos.

Drippy gothic. lol. The plague cemetary? Scary. Dried black cat? Ewww! Great shower. lol. Clean shower?

On nooo!!! The gps, bag, and iphone all stolen! OMG! The gps was stolen! And Kylie is out of middle of nowhere.

NOOOO! Magic pens were stolen! Now that is THE WORST!

Filing a report at a police station in France sounds awful!

Oooh ooh! Toe update! I remember reading about the toe on twitter. AHHHHH!! He scraped the bone! ewwwwwwww!

1 comment:

Marie Reed said...

This is amazing Alicia! High 5!

 
Site Meter