Thursday, October 30, 2008

Episode 187 - the one where they talk about doctors, nurses and toes... and stuff...

Dear K&K,

awww.. what a cute poem by fwab!

omg. did Katia loose her toe? I'm scared.

I know Katia means about not eating before going to the doctor's. I usually have to fast before a blood test. The night before a fast, I usually have a steak dinner.

LOL at the muffin man telling Katia to have some 'quiet time'. lol. Love how the doctor was a mate.

A stop work certificate? So cool. I want a stop work certificate!

Wow, Katia had doctors and nurses vist her at her house? That's so cool. Love how the doctor made himself at home at Katia's house.

did Symphony like the doctors and nurses?

K&K are both missing body parts! lol.

EWwWWWW.. blood everywhere? Eewwwwww... How much blood can a toe produce?

60 euros for a operation?? WHAT??? NUTS!

December 6th! Need to see the K&K stage! Someone take a picture for me!

Pub quizzes!!! I could totally win if they ask people questions about the podcast!

Booo.. I wish I could fly over to Paris. ;-(

OMG! they are going to announce the prizes! (I hope I can win MAGIC PENS!).

Oh cool! Signed books! Rick Steves??? Clotilde?? OMG! So cool! A signed copy of David Sedaris??

My mind is EXPLODING.

2 comments:

Katia said...

Hahahaha, I love your reactions. I swear I totally forgot to finish one of my stories. YOu should have seen us sitting in the little room, totally bored out of our brains, and what's worse, we were STARVING. oh dear it wasn't pretty.

I'm excited you're excited about the prizes! We're SUPER thrilled that all these authors are like, "yeah! count us in!"

Marie Reed said...

This was just an awesome idea! High Five!

 
Site Meter