Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Episode 194 - the one where they talk about bookshops and armadillo attacks... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Kissing is sooo intrusive! One of my fellow bridesmaids at my friends' wedding kissed me on the cheek after the reception. It was very strange.

Dear Muffin Man, Please come over to my house and teach my husband how to heat up a quiche.

YES! Love the GET OFF THE MIXER SYMPHONY. Then Kylie just continues as if nothing significant has happened.

I love bookstores. Sadly, the local bookstores are closing around me. Replaced with Barnes & Nobles and Borders.

Did Kyliemac go on a book signing marathon? YEP!

Supersecret location. lol. Supersecret plans.

I love how everybody seems to know everybody in Paris. I love the episode where Kyliemac's friend was sitting next to her other friend on the airplane back to America.

That's sad it is hard to get around if you are handicapped in Paris.

OOOh. I would love to hear a podcast about Paris supermarkets.

Poor Katia about moving around the city slowly. ;-( I wish I could guide Katia around the city and yell at all the mean people "stop sighing Bi(#*!".

Katia, why didn't you tell people you got attacked by a Kangaroo as the thing that injured your toe?

No comments:

 
Site Meter