Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Episode 21 - the one where kyliemac nearly falls into the seine... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
It's the legal episode! Yum. Vodka and OJ.

That's hilarious that Kyliemac almost fell into the Seine. I could see it. "American catches typhoid from falling into the Seine".

Awww.. Kyliemac is making friends!

Snow. I love snow. But stupid Marylanders do not know how to drive in that stuff.

hahaha.. love that Kyliemac left her ball hat on in the movie theater! I have the same exact style of hat! I thought it was bubble too! It must be fun to go to the movies with Kyliemac. Yes, Katia's laugh is 'unbridled'.

MMM.. Craisons. I love them. yum yum. Kyliemac, where do you put your wallet if you don't carry a handbag? haha.. a Katia had a "Craison panic attack".

haha.. katia knows about chia pets b/c of Waynes World!

No comments:

 
Site Meter