Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Episode 197 - the one wehre they discuss the beauty of live streaming audio and free speech... and stuff..

Dear K&K,
hahaha.. Animesh is back!

Yes! I have submitting my entry for the contest! You are LOOKING AT IT!

Love Katia's dream about the parade.

Animesh learned about America from movies!! So did my mom. She learned it from soap operas... and she learned how to spell from the Price's is Right.

Plastic money. Yea, I think it is crazy not to pay the whole bill at the end of the month. If you don't have it, don't slap it on a credit card.

This episode is really interesting.. I like Animesh's conversation about India, US, and France.

Love the Hinglish. lol.

Kyliemac just said 'out' like a midwesterner! like OW-T.

I can't wait until Dec 6th!

No comments:

 
Site Meter