Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Episode 196 - the one where they learn about temples of sex and that america is NOT fraught with debauchery... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Love the 'dear'. LOVE IT.

I am so happy I got an explaination of a bumper.

Oooh! Meetups! I would love to meet someone who wants to meetup where I am!

YES! Another episode about the ER! cutting paper for origami? yes, cheating. I feel like Katia just yelled at me. A Stanley Knife? Cut her finger? OMG. I just gasped. Out Loud. My coworker looked at me funny. This is hilarious that Katia got advice from Twitter.

Hahhaa.. love how the doctor talked about onions. Katia's last doctor talked about Australia. lol.

What? French people do not know how to type??

I used a computer in the late 80's.

K&K talk about sex! lol.

LOL. Crediting Google for ending up in France. I love Animesh.Love how he wants to learn the flute. lol. In a car crash and talked his way out of it! Animesh is so cool.

More condom talk! I'm still laughing at the Trojan tee shirt.

Love how Kyliemac goes "yea yea yea".

Mmmmm.. meat. ew. Chilled Monkey Brains.

OOOh! gift opening! I love when this happens!

Love how Animesh mutters "Random sugar things".

Katia says OREGON like OREGANO.

OMG. LIVE EPISODE 200!!!!!!

My mind is EXPLODING (again). Ok.. 5pm Paris time.. 6 hour difference my time.. so 11am my time!

No comments:

 
Site Meter