Thursday, December 4, 2008

Episode 198 - the one where they talk about arranged marriages... and stuff..

Dear K&K,
Animesh! He is so funny. Oregano. lol.

YES! I will be on the internets for the live video on December 6th!

hahaha.. Katia punished a frenchman by hugging him!

What? The American ASS hug. OMG. lol. oh gawd. I am LAUGHING SO HARD.

ASS hugger. oh gawd. I am still laughing.

Animesh, the same thing happens to me when I visit family in Taiwan! The pollution is so heavy and the soot covers my face.

OMG. Arranged marriages in India!

30 is old to get married? I'm 29!

Love the India vs. Australia cricket match argument!

I hate the "How are you doing" people in the USA do too!!! In Taiwan, everybody asks "Have you eaten yet?".

why did all of a sudden everybody get really loud?

I just got back from a meeting... continuing...

hmm.. I cannot find the point where I paused the podcast!

Confused... confused...

Continued the next day....

Ewww.. Smokers in Paris, even after the smoking ban?

LOL. We are going to have JEMS from India! I can't wait for that episode. Love the joke about Animesh's 'new wife'. lol.

OOOh.. must leave a Skype message for K&K.

LOL. I'm so glad Katia's finger looks ok.

No comments:

 
Site Meter