Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Episode 195 - the one where they talk about hugs and kisses... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Yea! Katia got an iPhone! Isn't it AWESOME?

Lights off in the bathroom of Starbucks? Katia, isn't the flashlight app AWESOME? It's helped me a tun of times! Like when when I had to work in the dark in Special Collection. Katia, did you know you can download episode of K&K right on the iPhone now? You used to have to hook up to your computer, but now it is direct download.

I would LOVE to see that K&K powerpoint presentation.

I love it when Katia says "the fire of a thousand suns"!!! She says it for mushrooms... and now powerpoint. I said it the other day.. "I hate Funyans with the fire of a thousand suns!".

Frog seems a huggy guy actually. "Crisp up". LOL. Sounds like a potato chip.

Bising.. that sounds so funny. I've been bised!!!! ewwwwww... sloppy kiss!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

When in France, you bise. lol.

The bise is coming into my personal space. How is the french think hugging is werid? Lips are more intimate!

I'm afraid of Freddy Kruger.

I wish I could participate in the spontaneous prize giving. ;-(

No comments:

 
Site Meter