Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pepperidge Farms Tim Tams




I noticed the other day in the University convience store they sold Tim Tams made by Pepperidge Farm. Wow! I must try those someday since K&K rant and rave about them.

So, today is the day. (since I have a pretty crappy lunch) I trudged over to the store and picked up caramel Tim Tams. They also had chocolate creme Tim Tams. Which is the original Katia?


I don't have any liquer to do a Tim Tam slam here in the office.... but I can make a cup of tea...

brb. going to make tea!

back.. mm. tea..

opening the package.. wow. They are really caramelly smelling. Nice how they come individually separated.


Here we go.. Tim Tam Slam time! Let's see if I can do this without getting cookie all over my desk.

ok. Try 1: FAIL. I couldn't slurp anything up! Then the end of the cookie melted... and now i have chocolate caramel all over my desk. Maybe the American ones cannot perform the Tim Tam Slam? I bit off the corners.. but my mug is pretty shallow. I'll try biting both sides this time.

Very yummy cookie!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Try 2: SUCCESS!!!!

OMG. Simply.. Katia was right.. simply... orgasmic...

oh gawd. This is wonderful. YUMMMY.

Simply irresistible!

I love Tim Tams.

I feel so full from just 2 Tim Tams.

I love Tim Tams. That is all I have to say.

No comments:

 
Site Meter