Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Episode 20 - the one where they become art critics... and stuff..

Dear K&K,
Yes, I am continuing the blog even after I didn't win the contest!
I have loved blogging these past couple of months, so I'm going to continue!

Heh. no coffee table studio yet!

Hahhaa.. love the farting person in the dear. I read something yesturday that farting helps regulate blood pressure.

The episode begins with Symphony getting involved by getting jealous.

Wait a second... I've been thinking Symphony getting on the mixer - Like as in A Cooking Mixer. A KitchenAid Mixer. A Mixer You Use to Make Cakes and Cookies.

OMG. I'm so stupid. It's a a mixer as in Sound Equipment.

Um. Duh. I've listened to all 200 episodes and I've Finally Realized This.

On with the program.

Ah yes.. I never see other people's scores when I was in school... well.. sometimes they were posted by last 4 Social Security digits, but my university stopped doing that. My calc teacher in high school would announce your grade when she handed your calc test back to you i.e. "Samantha you got a 98". If you failed, she would whisper the grade, but everybody could still hear your grade! Sounds like Kyliemac did well! After all.. she does have a License to Speak English right now.

Berets. I wore one for a time in high school. I thought it was cool. It came from the Gap.

Love looking at the paintings with dog poo! lol.ewwww!

wow, cool how shops and houses were on bridges. Lots of INTERESTINGS in this episode.

Well, if i ever go to that museum, I will make sure to look for the poop pictures.

Yea, postcard exchange! I wonder where my postcard is that K&K sent me.....

1 comment:

Texas Espresso said...

LOL@you and the mixer. hilarious

 
Site Meter