Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Episode 1 - the one where they talk about Eiffel Tower... and stuff...

Dear K&K,

Nice introductions, although Symphony is referred to as “the cat”. Little did K&K know, Symphony will become an important part of interrupting the podcast. Plus, there is no coffee table studio yet! There is a comfy couch… That’s just strange. I wonder what part of Ikea the podcast idea was thought up of? In the bedroom department? In the kitchen department?? Or perhaps in the cafeteria where perhaps K&K were taking part in chowing down some Swedish meatballs with lingonberry? So, one of the first things I learn about Paris is that Katia does not drink tea unless she is playing scrabble with her mum. Lol.

Ooh.. Eiffel Tower. Love all the facts about the Eiffel Tower! The ice skating rink sounds awesome. Just to tell someone that you went ice skating on the Eiffel tower is pretty cool. This Eiffel Tower talk totally reminds me that I have a small picture of the Eiffel Tower still at my parents house – my bff gave it to me. Thinking about where would be a great place for it in my house… Anyhow….

Neopet. This is never explained! What is a Neopet? I’m not even sure if I’m spelling it correctly. I’m thinking a Neopet is one of the Tamagotchi handheld digital pet. It must be some video game?

Ghairage Band. Lol. Garage. Love it. Actually… I say Ghairage like Katia! Must be all of that BBC Radio listening.

2 comments:

Katia said...

Oh my goodness- this is just brilliant! "the cat". teehee.

Anonymous said...

The Eiffel tower is just so lovely! I was totally freaking when a few weeks ago I took 700 stairs to get at the second floor and have a white wine. Complete bliss :)

 
Site Meter