Monday, October 20, 2008

Episode 12 - the one where they get excited about a pen... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Shout out to meeeee!!! Small Madeline! That's me!! Just how Katia sings it is how I would pronounce it.

Love Symphony moments!

Hee hee.. I just googled for "muffin man france podcast". lol. Look at your stats Katia!

Magical Pens mention!!!!! FIRST MAGIC PEN CONVERSATION!

I wish I had some Magic Pens.. I bought some from Ebay, but they ran out of ink. ;-( So expensive too!

OH MY GOD! They sell them in the USA now!!! FROM STAPLES!!!

I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! I just saw on the website for Pilot USA. I have to go and buy some....

How do you travel? You are right Kylie about Americans running here and there whenever they travel for vacation. I have vowed not to travel like that. One of my coworkers when to Italy for her honeymoon. Her and her new hubby took a bus tour. A bus tour for a honeymoon? That's really strange to me... I went to Hawaii for my honeymoon. It was the first time my husband and I had ever traveled for a 'long vacation' (1 week). We stayed at the Turtle Bay Resort (Ever seen forgetting Sarah Marshall?) in Oahu. We pretty much just relaxed the whole time. We did take trips to Pearl Harbour, Waima Bay, and the Dole Pineapple Plantation but that was the extent of our 'running around'. We did take a nice drive to eastern Oahu. I never, ever want to run around here and there and cram everything in.

No comments:

 
Site Meter