Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Episode 19 - the one where they discuss venue-appropriate dress... and stuff..

Dear K&K,
hahaahhaa.. Kylie yells at Symphony! lol. Then she continues talking about the myspace page.

Symphony is mentioned as a guest! lol.

More bumping of the microphones... and mic stands..

Discussion on earbuds.. and headphones.. I have big headphones.. noise cancelling headphones. That way, I can listen to the podcast without the humming of the AC.

Katia slurps some OJ through her front teeth! My gawd!

Banned smoking in Paris in all public places? So cool!

hmm.. i wonder how the smoking is in Paris right now?

I love how the French dress so elegant.

awww.. Symphony is snoring.. so cute!

What is a singlet Katia? Hmm..

Love the discussion about french fashion. I can't wait for the episode about fashion watch 2008!

Parisians wear jeans? Good to know.

No comments:

 
Site Meter