Monday, October 27, 2008

Episode 13 - the one where they spend 15 minutes introducing the show... and stuff...

Dear K&K,

Hmm... no mention of "the coffee table studio" yet. Seems like they just go straight to the "shout outs!".

Love all of the exaggerated "Please Please Please" leave an audio comment from Katia.

mmm... love raspberries. I made myself a raspberry mocha this past weekend. I have frozen blueberries in my frig. I use them to make scones.

I should really log into K&K for 2 hours just to mess up their site stats... and freak them out. lol.

Magical pens!!! I found some at Target this past weekend - three colors! yea! The is the first episode where K&K explain magic pens!!!

haha.. love the Katia story about a kid who sucked on his fountain pen. I was chewing the top of my pen while I was in the library during my senior year of high school. Apparently, the ink started to leak and I didn't notice it. I went up to ask the librarian a question and she said I had ink all over my face... then she proceeded to clean off my face with a tissue paper and her SPIT! Like a little kid! I was soooo embarassed and grossed out.

Symphony playing with the notebook!

More searching for muffin man! lol. I just did a search for "muffin man" symphony and Katia's page came up!

This is the innnnnteerresting episode.

ewwww. lice epidemic!!

1 comment:

Katia said...

First reference to magic pens! YAY! I was wondering when that started! Very early on indeed!

 
Site Meter