Thursday, October 16, 2008

Episode 9 - the one where they talk about the internet being really really great

Dear K&K,
Muffin Man and Katia go to a fruit and vegetable fair! lol. Awesome! They got free tickets! awesome! My husband and I got into Hershey Park for free. A lady in the parking lot gave us tickets - she had extra b/c she was a volunteer. We saved $160! Amazing!

Symphony!

Traveling alone. I'm not sure if I could travel alone...

Poor K&K have no mic stands.

Yea! Hand turkeys!

I am allergic to Symphony like Kylie is allergic to Symphony.

Tylenol can be in red liquid form. They have it for kids - in bubble gum flavor.

Singing the Internet song! lol. Avenue Q! hilarious!

World of Warcraft! lol. My husband plays WoW!!! omg. youtube WoW singing Avenue Q! I am going to have to look that up tonight.

Neopets! Again!

No comments:

 
Site Meter