Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Episode 2 - the one about scorpions and visiting the Marquis de Sade... and stuff...

I'm so glad the Heineken issue was brought up. It must have been wikipedia'ed. Also I'm glad the Gairage issue was also addressed.

Lots and lots of thanks for leaving messages/audio comments. So nice!

That's pretty sad about how people come to Paris and stay for a short while then they leave. It must be really sad b/c you are not sure when you'll see them again.Thank goodness for blogs, email, and Skype. That's really a good way to stay in contact. But still, that's not the same as seeing the person.

I keep imagining that the boat tour was like in the movie Charade with Audrey Hepburn. The kissing bridge... I wonder if that is where Carey Grant kisses Audrey in the movie?

Eating food muffin thing? I wonder if the Muffin Man made muffins?

Rocky Horror Picture Show. Sounds so fun. Ohh! Singing! This is the first episode where K&K sing on the podcast.

Visit to Lacoste for Kylie. Ahhh!! Scorpions! That's amazing that scorpions live in the south of France. What if a scorpian was in the shower? Like on the shower head while your lathering your hair and you don't see it and then it jumps on you? Scary.

Katia being barefoot reminds me of Laura Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie. Laura only wore shoes when she went to school. I have a feeling Katia wears shoes only when she leaves the house. lol.

Smart cars! They just came to the USA. I saw one the other day when I went to the pumpkin patch.

uh oh. Neopets again! I might have to google it (not even sure if I am spelling it correctly) to find out what it is! A Neopet panda would be awesome.

1 comment:

Katia said...

Seriously, sometimes I FEEL like laura ingalls. I think I secretly wish I was her.
I dare you NOT to look up what Neopets is because your guesses are far more hilarious than the reality ;)
Actually, it's really interesting to get this perspective... to see where certain things "start"...
For example, the starbucks site-ings? I have often wondered how many we actually did and when we simply forgot to do them.

 
Site Meter