Thursday, October 16, 2008

Episode 10 - the one where they see dead people... and stuff...

Dear K&K,

Episode 10 - the episode where K&K make me hungry for FOOD.

What is airplane jelly? Jelly on an airplane?

Yea! Thanksgiving! My FAVORITE holiday! I love turkey.

Pavlova roll. I saw Nigella Lawson make one on her show. MMM.. sounds marshmellowly.

Lol. First yelling at Symphony to "Get off the leather!"!!!!

MMMM.. Pumpkin pie. I made 2 last night. 3/4 of one is already gone. Pumpkin pie + cool whip is so yummy!

What is wrong with canned pumpkin w/spices? Wait.. Kylie are you missing the eggs in the mix? I added eggs in mine.

Holy cow! 22 euros = $30 for a pie!!!

Katia doesn't like PUMPKIN? omg! I love Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin fudge...

Pecan pie.. yummm. I made one last year for Thanksgiving. It was a disaster. My mother spit her pie out then complained about it for hours. Thanks mom!

Betty Crocker cake mix and instant frosting!!! YUM.

Graham cracker explaination to Katia - hilarious!

mmm... trifle.

OMG. I have 1 hour until lunch. I might cave from listening to this episode.

Cemetary visit! neat! and spooky... a picnic in a cemetary? scary! Very Halloween!

Nice customer service from Amazon! :-) I've been waiting for my car insurance to be transfered from my parents plan to my husband's plan. It's been 4 weeks now. They keep transferring the wrong car!!! **#*#!

mmm... cheddar cheese....

No comments:

 
Site Meter