Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Episode 185 - the one where they cure headaches but not katia's toe... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
oooh! I see from the title they are going to talk about Katia's toe. I hope she is ok! Been reading her twitters about going to the ER.

Mmm.. premium M&M's! Triple chocolate. Wow. Sounds good. Another subliminal message to me to go out and buy premium M&M's.

"Speaking of domination" lol... Katia.

Gasp... Submissions for Episode 200... Maybe I'll get a mention! Maybe I'll get more hits on my page! Maybe I'll get more people to comment?

Katia as a sock puppet! Hilarious.

OMG! They are talking about the first submission!! AHH! It's me! Yea! Yea!

Yep, that's how to pronounce my name Kylie!

This is so cool to hear about the phone conversation between K&K!

Yep, I'm a little insane (and hopefully you don't think I'm a Stalker!). lol. I just enjoy the podcast so much.. and relistening and blogging makes the work days go by faster in my little insanely quiet office cubicle.

OMG! The Queen Mum is reading my blog??? I feel honored. So cool. Hi Queen Mum!

(Welcome all the people who came to visit my page from K&K's!).

Tim Tams. Still have not found them in the USA. I tried looking at Trader Joe's (which is not a ritzy grocery store!) but I didn't see them.

Poor Katia's toe. Wow, the ER with the battered wife. That's really, really sad.

What did Katia do to her toe? Oh wow, bumping a toe.

Sounds like the nurses in the Paris ER really enjoy their jobs. I really love whenever people love their jobs. I went to the Social Security Administration to get my name change and they guy who helped me was really nice.

An operation? OMG? Sounds like a serious toe. Love how the doctor 'called a mate' to schedule the toe operation.

I seriously love hearing about all the ER and doctor visits from K&K. Kylie's spider bite... Katia trying to find an optometrist.. Katia having a really bad cough.. visiting the pharmacy... I'm really jealous that Katia has free healthcare. ;-( The USA healthcare system sucks. I swear, my perscription cost has gone up 3 times in the past 3 years. Is it true that France doctors make house calls? I remember reading this in a book one time.

Katia getting sympothy. I can totally understand that. My best friend had cancer. She throws the 'cancer card' all the time. "Oh, I can't carry that b/c I had cancer." "I can help you carry toilet paper rolls". lol. Hilarious.

Get well soon Katia's toe!

On December 6th, I will be anxiously waiting for the live podcast!

Yea!!! Anna got a shout out!!

K&K - Anna is my dear, dear internet (and pen pal) friend! I've known her for years and years! I am so excited that K&K get to meet Anna!

I wish I could bring my special potato salad to episode 200.

4 comments:

KathyMac said...

fast fact: did you know if you play the podcast backwards you year : "m&ms m&ms m&ms m&ms m&ms m&ms"?

(actually i wonder what you WOULD hear if you played it backwards...)

i want sock puppets!!

you could always send us the recipe for your special potato salad! (does it have onions in it? cause i would leave those out!!)

and i added your blog to my website under the k&k empire heading. :D yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great they talk about you in the podcast?!? SO COOL!!!! And then they mention me!!! The two of us in one same episode :) Oh, I have to listen to it again!

Marie Reed said...

Way to go! Your blog idea is sooo KKool!

Katia said...

I had no idea that you and Anna knew each other - that's too fun!

 
Site Meter