Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Episode 5 - the one where they laugh at each others accents... and stuff...

Dear K&K,

Words glorious words! Has nothing to do with Paris. Just a little word fun between Australian and American English.

What do you call the night before Halloween? "the night before Halloween". Lol.

My husband says pop (he's from Minnesota). I say soda (I'm from Maryland). Pop reminds me of a 'popsicle'. I have friends in Indiana who say pop.

Now they are talking about cupcakes. Yum. Another subliminal message sent to the listeners - make them hungry for cupcakes! Since Parisians do not know about cupcakes, a cupcake bakery in Paris would be a great idea!

Chippy sandwich = ew. I do put Doritos in my sandwich. Tastes great in an Italian sub.

Monkey Bread! I just saw a recipe for Monkey Bread in my Martha Stewart Magazine. *giggle*.. hilarious about how Kylie is explaining to Katia about the Pillsbury pop can of biscuit dough. I love how it makes a pop noise when you twist it... or slam it on the corner of a counter.

Heh. Katia’s mom hit a kangaroo. My brother hit a deer once.

Coriander/Cilantro. I am planning to grow some. Seeds are in the mail right now.

A black cow is coke with ice cream.

It is funny how Kylie says trashcan. She said “rubbish bin” in Episode 3! Look at my blogpost.

K&K are podcasting from the lounge. Not the coffee table studio yet.

I call my mom ‘Mommy’.

Aussie swear words! Lol.

1 comment:

Katia said...

I just have to say that Doritos in a sandwich are just as bad as potato chips. hehe. And I personally don't do it - it was my flatmate! hehe.

 
Site Meter