Monday, October 13, 2008

Episode 181 - the one where they declare that the Champs-Elysees is over-rated... and stuff

Dear K&K,
Yes, I'm cheating. How can I NOT listen to the newest K&K episode? A new episode, I'm going to listen!

Rhum Rhums!

Speaking of ginormous headphones... I am wearing big headphones. They are noise cancelling headphones - they block out the loud AC in my office. And they block out background noise! And muffle the jackhammer on the roof. (Love the rapping Kyliemac)

Trick-or-treating! I need to buy candy. We had 75 (SEVENTY FIVE!) kids last year. Since Halloween is on a Friday this year, we may hit 100. That would be awesome! I am going to give out Nerds again.

Kyliemac misses Reeces Peanut Butter Cups. Yum! I remember when I was taking an extra long vacation in Taiwan, after 1 month, I missed Taco Bell Supreme Soft Tacos. I missed the sour cream, cheese, and meat. When I told my Chinese grandmother I really wanted a taco, she thought I wanted octopus. Because "taco" in Japanese is "octopus".

Wait? Peanut Butter PUMPKIN? Must rewind... OH MY GOD! I need to find THOSE!!! I know what I'm doing tonight!!! Going to Target to FIND THEM!

Couple that live together start to look like each other? Freaky. So, you start looking like brother and sister?

MMm... macaroons! I always see pictures on Flickr of the Paris macaroons. Sad about the Champs L'Eysee. That's what I feel about the shops in Georgetown. They used to have little unique shops... now the stores are like going to the mall - Gap, JCrew, Express, etc. Nothing special anymore.

Mushroom hunting!!! I was explaining to friends the other night that I went "Pumpkin hunting". They all laughed at the hunting term. Thanks K&K!

Wait a second... Back to the Reeces Peanut Butter Cups.. I'm confused. is it pumpkin shaped or pumpkin flavored? I have a feeling pumpkin shaped... boooo... would be awesome if it was pumpkin flavored.

Love the mushroom hunting stories. I love how Katia hates mushrooms "with the fire of a thousand suns!"

I wonder if you can use pigs or dogs to hunt mushrooms... like how they are used to hunt truffles...

1 comment:

KathyMac said...

i need to get some decent headphones. all i have for my ipod is those tiny little ipod earphones that come with it, and mine are now beat all to heck.

pumpkin hunting! ::cracking up:: oh, i miss picking pumpkins. some years i carve pumpkins with the boys. if you do that this year, you MUST send us photos! you know where!!

peanut butter pumkin shaped. yes. not flavored, although i LURVVVVVVVV pumpkin pie. (katia, however, is not a big fan of it. which is great! more for me!!)

 
Site Meter