Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Episode 7 - the one wehre they talk about joys of French administration and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Cassoulet. What is it? Please tell me. It sounds like a casserole.
Oh thank god at 3:25 Katia explains what a cassoulet is. Wow, I totally guessed how to spell cassoulet. I was correct! Thanks google! Cassoulet = bean casserole. Beans beans the more you eat them.... I'm thinking about making some white bean soup this weekend - with lots of spinach.

Lol. Kylie is going to school to learn British English!

*Giggle* Kylie is talking about chatting with someone behind the counter (when she went to renew her papers) about Big Macs. I haven't had a Big Mac in years.

Beer in McDonald's France?? lol. McDonalds in Taiwan serve Teriyaki burgers. The Taiwanese dip their fries in chili sauce.

Halloween discussion! Wow, perfect timing. Halloween is coming up! Last year, I had 75 trick-or-treaters come to my door. This year... probably more b/c Halloween is on a Friday. I can't wait to hear about the K&K Halloween party this year.

Peeps make their first appearance!!!!! Kylie's mom sent her Halloween Peeps!

No comments:

 
Site Meter