Monday, October 27, 2008

Episode 186 - the one where they talk about french men, french women, and secret tours of Paris... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Yea!! Heather is back to talk about sex! lol.

French men will open doors for women??? Holy cow! I almost yelled at a guy this weekend for closing the door in my face at the mall this weekend.

Wow, French men sound lovely. It is nice to feel attractive sometimes. I miss that.

Love how the French woman goes out all made up. I went to Trader Joe's the other day in sweatpants and a tee shirt. But I did wear a long nice coat to hide my disheveledness.

Hilarious about the phone number thing! The Chris Moyles (BBC One) show used to have the "Flirt Divert Line". Basically, if you meet someone that you don't want to give your real number to, you give them this fake number. It is a regular voicemail. Usually on Monday mornings, they play the crazy voicemails on the radio show. Hilarious voicemails!!! Especially the one about the drunk guy who lost his car. lol.

Ew. Brains. I'm not sure if I could eat any of that.

Fancy jeans and tennis shoes? what are those?

Sitting in a cafe watching the world go by. I would love to do that one day....

Watching the world go by reminds me of Fashion Watch 2008 where K&K pointed out good and bad fashions.

No comments:

 
Site Meter