Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Episode 3 - the one where they bitch... and stuff...

K&K on a road trip! It reminds me of 'Harold & Kumar go to White Castle'. They go to visit Kimmie!

oh wait.. let's sidetrack to talk about Starbucks....

I wonder if K&K have been to all 23 (maybe more now!) Starbucks by now? I can't wait to try the Starbuck's salty caramel hot chocolate. A salty and sweet drink? YUM. Bad coffee is definately bad coffee. There is no way around it. Old coffee is soooo nasty.

Turkish Toilets! I call it a 'hole in the ground'. This is hilarious b/c in Taiwan (my mom is from Taiwan) I went to use the bathroom in McDonalds and saw this hole in the ground. I was confused on how to use it! I had to ask my mom. lol. My grandmother got a big kick out of my puzzled look.

Hmm...I guess the road trip is a train trip. Ew. Smokers. Poor Kyliemac - I think she has a problem with cigarette smoke.

Hedgehogs being strangled by McFlurries? Poor hedgehogs.

"Rubbish Bin" Kyliemac calls the garbage. She totally picked that up from Katia. I have never heard an American say "rubbish bin".

Character socks! I bet all men in France collect cartoon socks. Just got a vision of neat rows of cartoon socks in drawers.

Argh. There is jackhammering on the roof of my office. They are reroofing. I wish they would stop.

Turning up the volume.

Cathedral light show! So cool.

Oh. Katia has to pee. Nice to know.

Train back to Paris. A dog with it's name in diamonds on the collar! So cute! Loved Kyliemac's comment on how a dog is an accessory.

Hey, I'm the same age as Kyliemac's mom!!! 29! So cool.

Kyliemac's bowling party discussion. I wonder if French bowling shoes are designer?

The jackhammering on the roof is Getting Worse. Cannot work under these conditions!

1 comment:

Katia said...

I have NO idea why I decided it was appropriate to announce that I had to pee. Sorry about you having to relive that. Ahem.
And Kylie with her "rubbish bins". I'll never understand this "thing" she has with using non-american words. hehe.

 
Site Meter