Monday, October 20, 2008

Episode 11 - the one where havoc and Thanksgiving go hand in hand... and stuff...

Dear K&K,
Yea!! Everybody gets together for Thanksgiving!!! I love this episode. I wish I were at the party.

I am SO EXCITED about Thanksgiving!

Kimmie makes her first appearance! ;-)

Hand turkey!!!

I love all of the pictures from the Thanksgiving episode.

16lb turkey. yummm... I remember one year, my mom bought a 25lb turkey. Apparently, she was hungry when she went to the grocery store. lol. We had turkey everything for a really long time.

(i am imagining Symphony at the party... he must be very excited by all the people!).

Ranch dressing! lol!

Black Friday! Crazy. I never go out!

What a fun party!

Love the French guys saying about what they liked about Thanksgiving. "I'm not used to cutting such a big turkey!". lol.

MASHMELLOW... such a cute accent.

lol. Such cute noises for 'French Turkeys".

No comments:

 
Site Meter